Home

Need help please in Artus Mine????

Hachiman

Hi

This is a quote from the online strategy guide on this very site!

". When the pipe retracts, crawl through until you reach the smelting machine. Shoot the power devices along the walls,

then blow away the machine itself. Ride on top of the machine to the room above, then climb on one of the barriers so that you can jump on top of one of the moving platforms. Hitch a ride until you reach the small, dark corridor with the green force crystals; this is where you want to jump off.

I am having a problem with this.

When i hitch a ride on the moving platform it eventually comes to a roughly circular doorway.If i stand or even crouch on the top of the platform i still get knocked off as it travels though the doorway which is not big enough.Now there a small ledge at the front of the moving platform which i can crouch on'and this allows me to fit through the doorway.However there also seems to be a sort of forcefield after the metal door and this does'nt come down quick enough and i get squashed/zapped.

I can also get off the Platform and crouch down inside the doorway'but still get killed.

Help Please!!!

You're riding the cart too far.

When the cart leaves the smelting room (the room you jump onto it from) it goes down the hallway, stops, turns right, and continues on to pass through the room you initially cleared and then through that circular door. You can't go with the cart, because of a force screen that pushes you off.

HOWEVER, after the cart first turns right, while it's travelling down the rocky corridor you will see a gap, lit by lights, on the left hand side. You couldn't jump to it from the floor, but you can get to it now.

You have to jump off into that gap, and work your way through the dark to get to the next section of the base. Watch out for the oft-mentioned headless crab creatures.

Archived