Home

Why I wanna be a Jedi

DarthBalls BONG

How about using the force to give people wedgies!

I read that in a MAD magazine in 1997 with the release of the special edition version of the original trilogy.

But to actually be a Jedi Knight like they are in the movies, complete with your Master, or aprentice, and other Jedi amongst the world with a Council... That would be a rather great way to live. A lot more dignity and respect then being a supermarket worker.

But its fantasy so for me it remains a fantasy I wont obsess about. Im not THAT nerdish where I will for real be in some fantasy world. hehe

I say Neriness doesn't enter into it. If you have any beleif in the occult or better yet far eastern zen style philosphy, all you have to do is change a few names of a few things and poof, you got the force ;)

Next youjust gotta convince a few people besides yourself, then have them make a cult with you (sure this has been done heheh).

train them, and make a system of testing and training, Jedi masters, Padawan learners ETC. could work :) Sans Light sabers of course, but it could work! hehehe (hmm my world for plan domination could work using this as part of it too... hmmmm I better shut up about this now)

As for why I would want to be a Jedi, I can think of no reason not to be a Jedi, It's all plusses in my book, from force powers to pulling off amidalas dress, I can think of no negatives. though I would probably be a Dark Jedi, not a sith or truly Evil Jedi, just one that isn't quite accepted by the council since I am not quite goodieteo shoes enough for that, I feel good and evil need to be balanced, not one or the other extingiushed. Remember in the end aniken DOES bring balance to the force doesn't he? the good Jedi ruled for how long? Now comes aniken, and Bam it flips... thats balance in action right there...

anyway Even if I wouldn't be a Dark Jedi, i would then chose to be a Good Jedi, they are still very cool.

*daydreams some more about amidalas dress sliding off very slowly then I.... [Censored by user]*

Archived