Home

need some newbie help

drednox

Hi

I got the game and I get stuck, on the very 1st level, at the very 1st time I need to open a door.

Right when the game starts, I kill off all the stormtroopers, then go and get the key from the officer, and then thats it.

From what I read on the net, I am supposed to use it on the elevator. My only question is, how exactly do I do that ?

I read the manual back and forth, I read like 10 different FAQs, and none of them say how to use a key.

This is what I have tried so far:

Selected the key in my inventory, and used my "use item" button on the bright lit (what i presume to be the lock) triangular thingy on the wall in elevator. Nothing happens.

I tried to somehow click and pick it out of my inventory so it sticks to my cursor, nothing happens.

I tried to use Fire button, nothing happens.

I moved my cursor around about the entire surface of the level to see if it changes and reveals a lock of some sort, no results.

So if selecting the Door Key as my inventory item, then hiting the "Use Item" button doesnt work, how exactly do I get it to work ? Where am I going wrong ?

Thanks

Without revealing too much, you have to use that lone turret in front of the sealed door. To activate the turret, there is some switch on the second floor of the building to which you can use the elevator to access. The switch really blends with the rest of the control panel there so keep your eyes peeled. Good luck.

Archived