Home

Player rating problem

easteruk

:confused:

I have a problem with X-Wing Alliance where that my player rating which I check on the mission records on the computer does not go up. It will only go up through playing on the combat simulator.

Is this normal?

I have the 2.02 patch by the way and when I say player rating I mean the %. Also this might coincide with that problem but I am still a Filght Cadet or Officer and I am on Tour 3 Mission 3

:guybrush:

Very normal.

Pilot rating only goes up to a certain extent until it tops out, and you have to raise it via playing MP...

• 2 months later...

I got the same prob. I have begun Tour 4 (mission 1) an I am still a Flight Cadet. I got more then 8000 Points for my missions but nothing happens. I ask myself why there is this ****ing rank system when there is no way to being promoted to something higher as a flight cadet. :mad:

btw: You join the Rebellion at the end of tour 1. Tour 2 mission 1 ist your first qualifying mission as allied pilot.

..::mOaN::..

I have played another mission and what happend? I am promoted to Faehnrich (I play German version, sorry, I don't know what equal that in UK/US version).

If you want to find out for what number of points you will get a promotion look at the X-Wing Alliance CD in Install/readme.txt. There everything you should know about the rank system is described in detail.

Originally posted by Keyan Farlander

Don't you only join the Alliance at the beginning of Tour 3? Anyway, your rank (Flight Officer, etc.) is determined by your total number of points. I think there is something on the XWA CD that lists exactly how many points you need to get to each rank. The Readme or something like that.

Yeah, there IS something! but i even dunno the name of it....

try search it...

Originally posted by Kyle d'Tana

Yeah, there IS something! but i even dunno the name of it....

try search it...

Read my posting! You can find a detailed description of the XWA rank system at the X-Wing Alliance CD in the Install folder -> readme.txt !!

Archived