Home

easter egg? EASTER EGG!?!?...I got your easter egg.....*spoilers OBVIOUSLY*

Kx_Dra_Sycdan

Kx_Dra_Sycdan:

all of your requests have been implemented in my latest version, except the wall hop request. that one will take a little longer. on the plus side, i added some other stuff.

any time you are knocked down, you should only have to hit the jump key ONCE and your character will perform a "force get-up" maneuver, a la agent smith in the bathroom, neo in the dojo, neo in the subway, etc. i have not fully tested this part, mostly because it's a pain to go into MP, test it, exit to tweak, go back to MP to test, repeat, repeat, repeat. if there's problems, please let me know. here's a list of changes from the readme i include:

Original Move ==> New Move

Roll Left ==> Ariel left

Roll Right ==> Ariel right

Roll Back ==> Left Butterfly with twist/barrel roll

Roll Forward ==> Modified Right Butterfly with kick

Lunge ==> Modified Death spin (for lack of better term)

All getup

animations ==> "Force" get-up animations

i'm sending it out.

Irimi-Ai

i'll have to see about the arse grabbing. i'm sure i could put it in there :) i submitted the mod to both massassi and jediknightii.net. since the levels section here is broken, it may not show up for a while. plus, i've sent both of these places 2 versions of my mod within the past 12 hours, so they may be pissed. i just keep adding improvements, though.

seanconnery:

the latest version is 105, and i'll send it to you if you give me your email. oh, and your icon is hysterical.

Irimi-Ai

others have to have the mod in order to see you doing the moves. if they don't have it, they will see you doing the default moves that were replaced (i.e., they see you roll left when you see yourself doing a left ariel). if you play MP with the mod, though, you will see everyone doing the modded moves, even if they don't have the mod (i.e., you see everyone doing a butterfly, when they see themselves as doing a forward roll). hope this helps and isn't too confusing.

Irimi-Ai

Archived