Home

Coding

WD_Rage

I'm not sure what you are trying to mod, but alot of modifications can be made editing the scripts, botfiles, effects files and other ASCI based files. Unpack the asset0 file using winzip and go in and experiment with the text based files. I don't think there's much that can't be done with simple text editing.

I'm looking to editing the whole force management system. Every single force power, in my opinion, takes entirely too much mana to use. A full jump uses 4 mana bars. Speed takes at least half, and while using any force power, mana does not replenish. This makes for a slow game. It was my assumption that to edit the game you must have the source code (and that is the answer I received on this forum as well). I will look into the pak3 files and see what I can drum up.

Yeah! I want/need the Source Code, too. I am thinking of a DBZ Mod for JKII, with almost everything changed, like Meelee Combat more DBZ-like, the whole Ki Attacks, the Beams, ...

Therefor I really need the source, because when I get it, I can't just write along - one first needs to read and understand how everything works...

Peace & Respect

-- Aetherfukz

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Aetherfukz

Yeah! I want/need the Source Code, too. I am thinking of a DBZ Mod for JKII, with almost everything changed, like Meelee Combat more DBZ-like, the whole Ki Attacks, the Beams, ...

Therefor I really need the source, because when I get it, I can't just write along - one first needs to read and understand how everything works...

Peace & Respect

-- Aetherfukz

Please don't, we don't want Bid For Power all over again.

• 2 weeks later...

I am planning to make a DBZ-skin but my problem is that I can't change the jpg-files with my corel draw software. When I open them there is only a square appearing where the face for example is streched and the nose is at the upper-left corner.

Perhaps u can help me what to do or which programm I have to use. Just to let u know: I am a very beginner in modeling

THX for your help

Vegeto

--THE STRONGEST IN THE UNIVERSE--

Archived