Home

Cool Down.

BloodRiot

Ok.. This is how things are going on now...

The SDK is out... everybody's jumping around.

Some of us modders have gathered to help eachothers on working with the new tools.

Some of us have already work in progress.

The thing is, these forums are getting a bit out of hand unnecesserally.

Keep all SDK questions in one or two threads so that other important threads aren't sent to the end or even the next page.

Also dont rush for requests on models/maps/whatever so soon.

Me, Sithlord, messiaherebus, absath and others are working on stuff and will be glad to provide you with good models and skins.

But total forum confusion will help no one.

PS: I'm not mad or anythin and i dont speak for anyone else except myself. Just trying to keep these forums working in a way that questions will be answered more efficiently.. specially for the modders who needs help from eachother to make the mods for everybody to use.

Be good you all :)

I agree entirely.

I'm working on 2 maps right now, both of which people seem to think are worthwhile. im therefore not going to just rush through them. the kit was out today. at least wait a week before making demands. and PLEASE consolidate the redundant threads.

-Tems

Well I suppose in a sense, this means school's in for me. I'll see what I can be doing in my spare time and make a difference in the community, but right now I'll just look like an annoyed poster :)

The extent of my editing is a tiny bit of skinning, JED, AutoCAD, MasterCAM, and running a CNC machine, ok everybody have a good laugh ;)

Archived