Home

Green Hooded Reborn [spoiler??]

engineerdude

Ok. I'm on the asteroid levels and I just was faced with the two ED-209 look-alikes. I jumped up on a platform and they just kept walking toward me but were stuck on a crate. After dispensing with them this green hooded reborn jumps down. I guess he's supposed to be better than the red headed ones. We strike and parry a bit and then I grab him by the throat, lift him up and he's history! It took less than 20 seconds to defeat him. I think I just discovered his weakness..

i think this green guys (reborn fencer or something like that) is supposed to be a stronger/better reborn... but in the end it doesn't matter since all reborns are piece of cake even on the hardest difficult (fighting 2 boss reborns without being hit even once...)

Guest HertogJan

Yeah, I believe the first time I saw a green reborn was in the room with the giant landing pods for the AT-ST's I believe... You go up in a room, kill some officers, press a button and when you exit the room, there's a reborn waiting for you... That was a pretty hard battle...

Oh yeah, those reborn are called "fencers" I believe! In multiplayer, you can use this model by typing:

model reborn/fencer

in your console... Although I like reborn/boss better :D

Guest HertogJan

model reborn/default

model reborn/red

model reborn/blue

model reborn/fencer

model reborn/forceuser

model reborn/acrobat

model reborn/boss

That's the entire list... Enjoy!

Archived