Home

Multiplayer cheaters

Capt Darth

Just curious if people have noticed an increase in unusual player activity (suggestive of cheats). I played a few CTF games last night. I swear one guy had "godmode" on. We consistently hit this guy with sabers, missles, alt repeaters...you name it. NOTHING! He kept going and going. He must have taken on 6 of us at once!!! After we respawned, I went back and he was still going! I wasn't sure if this guy was cheating or just awesome! Anyone else had a similar experience? What can you do about it?

Alot of these 'god players' are just players who make sure to grab the 100 shields and bacta tanks all the time and keep going back for them on a regular basis. Doesn't take skill, or anything else to do that. Just gotta camp them, not hard. But it does make you look like an awesome player in the eyes of new people.

Also make sure the server you played on was Pure.

Also remember if someone is using dark rage, you cannot get them lower then 1 health as long as that is on. (last 30 seconds at highest level) I use this alot in FFA games, just getinto the mix and just swing wildly.

0rcspit

Archived