Home

Wall Running and Climbing

Worcth

I'm hoping someone can help me. For the life of me, i cannot seem to wall run. I stand in front of a wall, and hit strafe+up+jump and all i do is jump sideways. Is there something else I should be doing. Any help is appreciated in advance.

Make sure that force jump is at at least 2,

here's all the fun jumps that i've found out:

backwards plus tap jump: quick backflip (looks cool as hell)

sideways plus tap jump: side flip(great evasive)

sideways plus tap jump when RIGHT NEXT to wall: plant off wall side jump

and the run along wall thing should work for forward plus sideways plus jump, make sure the wall is flat and long enough to get a good run on, i think you have to hold jump, but i'm still experimenting.

You can also supposedly run straight at a wall and run up it, but i have yet to figure this one out. Anyone wanna teach the teacher? :)

Originally posted by Zonkybro

You can also supposedly run straight at a wall and run up it, but i have yet to figure this one out. Anyone wanna teach the teacher? :)

News to me. I've never even heard of it, nor seen it done...

One thing I can't figure out is how some people seem to glide. I wonder if it's their ping, but one guy last night was gliding alot, and we all had great pingage....

- Twitch

no thats run in the direction you want to do it then a moment before you jump let go of forward/whatever and press jump, you'll glide, it looks cool with the saber off and i believe your a little faster and higher but I have found no benefits over the average jump other then you look scary as hell if u leap at someone like that and do the DFA :)

Archived