Home

NS Hideout (Jedi Knight II Outcast)

xamony

I am having trouble on the NS Hideout stage. I have made it through most of the level and now I am needing some crazy jumping skills or something. I am trying to jump on a small ledge in pitch black area and then up on a platform. It is impossible!! I have spent like 4hrs trying to get past this part and I can not make it onto the ledge!! There is a door up top for me to go through and then to the next part of the level, but how do you make it up on the ledge then thru that little opening from that ledge up on to the stupid platform? IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

Any suggestions on how to pass this part of NS hideout??

- xamony

I don't have a solution for you, because I can't tell, from your description, where you are. But here's a tip: if it seems impossible, then it probably is! This is mainly a puzzle game. There are very few spots where you actually have to perform a difficult accrobatic move. In the vast majority of cases, the hardest part is simply figuring out the right way to go. If you've been struggling to make a jump for hours, and you just can't do it, then try looking around for a different path to get where you need to go. Hope this helps!

I think you're in the middle of the Hideout Box Jumping area. You're at the last part of the jumping where there's a ledge to jump on and then a door to go thru. You're not supposed to jump on that ledge as it is impossible - use a different strategy. If this isn't where you are, give more details.

Archived