Home

Stuck @ doomgiver please help

Dr. Outcast

Well, i'm stuck at doomgiver level. Now at the bay with them 3 big doors which i can open, but where do i go from there? tried jumping to the platfrom above, killed everyone, shot at everything, still 2 doors remain locked, no grill found anywhere, got power to those 2 elevators, and i got rid of the shield in the main bay (allthough not shure of that, cuz its back). Please help me in what to do. thnx a lot

:mob:

If I understand, you're stuck in the first of the three hangar bays.

At the console that opens the force field, right next to it should be a red button which turns green when you press it. Once you've done that, go back into the hangar. In the middle, the grey square will now be an elevator (the blast doors have retracted) which you can take down to an alternate passage to the next hangar. Don't forget the secret by the elevator.

Turn the control to switch doors to the one on the bottom right.

Open it using the other control then head into the hanger and see if you can jump up to the grate on the very top above the elevated pathway. Try jumping from the shuttle up to the small grate and go through it, then find the rooms with force field floors and use the switch to disable the force field. Keep doing that for every force field you find. (There are about 3).

And, if you need any help after that just say...

Archived