Home

Can somebody tell me where to get a list of Animation cycles for jk2 player models?

zero427

Can somebody tell me where to get a list of Animation cycles for jk2 player models?

also are there any aditional tags other than the normal ones that Q3 uses? head torso and weapon?

Also what is my best rout to getting my model into the game. Model is made in Maya. I have a program that will convert it to an .xsi file but I don't know if it will loose and needed information like textureing or something.

no I have not gotten it in the game yet ut I did find a list of the needed animations that a character must have. but as long as you have the necisary animations it should be no different than putting a character into Elite force or Q3

However if you could tel me what some of these animations are it would be very helpful

lines like:

BOTH_WALK1 16653 26 0 20

are easy to figure out but what is:

BOTH_A2_TR_BL 136 19 -1 50

Does anybody know how to find out what these are?...

I guess you could load the model into a viewer and then call those frames up and see what the model is doing.

I think that is gonna take a long time though. there are almost 1000 animation cycles listed in the animation.cfg

you can find the animation.cfg in your :

GameData\base\models\players\_humanoid

directory after unpaking your .pk3 files with winzip

As for getting a model in the game no I have not, YET...

I'm still trying to figure out how I'm gonna get him out of Maya intact. anyone know if it is true that you can use GMAx and just save straight to a .md3? that would be awesome

Archived