Home

need a SPOILER - garbage crime boss?!

Veke

I came to the room where garbage was crashed! From there I found passage, moved 2 garbage waggons and came up on the platforms in the trashung room. Then I jumped behind boxes and went through that door. Then came into the room with no exit. I jumped on very high rows of boxes and came to the other side wich led me nowhere!! Help!!! Where did I go wrong??

Sorry on bad English!!!

There are 3 trash wagons on this level. Wagon 1 is near the beginning and does nothing. Wagon 2 is down the long passageway hidden behind the box in the room with the glass wall. Wagon 3 you reach by climbing through on of the mashers and jumping across those huge stacks of boxes. You Force Pull Wagon 3. Now, go back and Force Push Wagon 2. This will open up a conveyer belt.

look for a air vent in a hallway (not the one with bars in the big room with lots of stacked boxes) shoot it open ....jump up in..... there is two windows with bars up there. the farthest one you can look down in a room, but not get through, however there is a big box in the room up against the wall....shoot it and it will blow a hole in the wall....

i died many time trying to find out that the room with all the boxes really went nowwhere.......

I LOVE THIS GAME :)

Archived