Home

Model Inconsistancies?

McDeth

My brother and I were playing on-line last night, and we deided to try something.

Because of certain, lets say, "strange happenings" on one ctf map, he and I decided to try and see if certain models reacted differently to force powers.

I chose the Jan/Default model, and my brother had the Lando/Default model. We crouched in front of each other, with the same force powers. If Lando pulled Jan, then Jan would fall over, every time. If he pushed, she would also fall over.

Not the same thing could be said about Jan pushing and pulling Lando. Same positioning and everything, same force powers, and they were all counteracted. Jan pushing and pulling Lando did nothing, while the same thing against her caused her to fall over.

Model weirdness or internet weirdness?

I say somethings fishy.

Anybody else encounter this?

I have also noticed that some people are more prone to fall over than others, at first I thought it was that the model falling over was in the process of doing something, but even when still certian models are more prone to fall over. I'm not sure if it was intended this way, that some of the characters avaliable are not force prone in SP so when they use force in MP it is not as effective.

Archived