Home

Skin Requests........

Lovett

If u got a spare moment in the day maybe you could do something iv been stressin over for a week ...:confused:

1.make obi wan skin playable in the sp instead of being kyle.

2.make darth maul skin as desann in the sp.

u know where im heading with this :p phantom menace scenes.

like i said m8 if u have a spare moment would be very much apreciated:)

I have a request :)

Like the tavion character but with red hair, can u make long strait hair? that would be cool, no mask, Black cloths, on her back if u can write Let me live in red, and the shirt shorter like half way so u see her belly button. and some cool black bracelet things on her arms :)

I tried doing this myself but she came out retarted looking.....can u plz......try doing this for me i suck at skinning........:(

id like a corran skin. that last one wasn't all that great. itd have to have a silver blade too (mmm silver sabers...droooooooooool) please please! i beg you. oooo with the green hair and goatee when he went to the acadamy. mmmm keiran halcyon, yeah....

toodles

Obi Wan! Obi Wan! Obi Wan!

Please! This is in my opinion, next to Vader, the most important skin that needs to come out! He is one of the most important people in all of the Star Wars movies! All I ask is that its up to the Anakin skin that was released recently's standards. Episode 1 or 2 is fine! THanks...

Originally posted by PiousAugustus99

Obi Wan! Obi Wan! Obi Wan!

Please! This is in my opinion, next to Vader, the most important skin that needs to come out! He is one of the most important people in all of the Star Wars movies! All I ask is that its up to the Anakin skin that was released recently's standards. Episode 1 or 2 is fine! THanks...

I'd go for Episode II Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon Jinn would be a good one as well.

I do agree with mr-seano on the subject of corran horn he has got to be my most favoirt character in the whole expand the univers. And i cant skin worth a flip so can some one plez do a corran horn skin

thanx

Yom

I want a Darth Maul model with real spikes in his head not flat ones.

An d it sholud have his baggy clothes to and if its possible it should be cool if he had his hood on when he not has the lightsaber !! :)

many things but it should be nice! :atat: :atat:

Ill take number 159 in the que.

If you ever get round to doing all these skins mate , i would really apperciate a Sephiroth skin : Heres few pics incase you dont know who or what he looks like. There was a Sephiroth skin for JK1 but so far nothing on JK2

ff7sephirothf.jpg

Seph3.gif

Archived