Home

New Mod: Opinion Poll

Stan_Tencza

Which "play as" mod would YOU like to see most?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which "play as" mod would YOU like to see most?

• Play as a Stormtrooper Squad Leader (w/ Imperial allies)
    • Play as Desann/Tavion (with Dark Side allies)
    • Play as Luke (with Rebel and Jedi allies)
    • Play as a different light side Jedi (with light side allies).
    • Play as a Reborn (w/ other Reborn allies)
    • Play as a Rebel soldier (w/ Rebel allies)
    • Play as an Imperial Commander/Officer. (w/ Imperial allies).
    • Play as a Darktrooper. (Might be difficult to compile).

Hey folks.

I'm creating a simple mod. It lets you play as a different character in the game. Please help me decide which one to base it around. I've already fiddled around with option #1, and it worked great. Let me know which one you'd like to see the most!

-Stan

=====================

P.S. - The file for a mod like this exceeds 15 MB!!! I'm trying to see if there's a way to conserve the size.

While I don't want to play as a different character in an x-pac, it would be cool as a mod. I like the Desann/ Tavion idea. The playable character should deffinetly be Tavion as she doesn't actually die in JO. Well that's what I think, don't like it, TOUGH! Goodbye.

sounds like a good mod, ide like to try pretty much any of the ones listed.....what i would really like to see is a infinite force mod.....maybe you could change the time of how long the force crystals u get last so that people can type give force_ammo and get a crystal that will last them for as long as they want, this would definately increase to gameplay plus it should be really easy....

do u plan on releasign the stormtrooper mod u made??

Most definetely.

Its very simple actually.

Just very tedious and time consuming.... I replace all the model files and sound files (so when you kill a rebel he doesn't scream like he's got a paint can on his head).

I enjoyed having NPC stormtroopers helping me attack Rebel soldiers while I was a STCommander, it was pretty cool.

I also changed the dark Reborns into light Jedi, and the light Jedi allies to Reborns. That was fun.

Once this poll is completed, I'll see which one I'll actually complete (I'm hoping its the Stormie one. I've already done a lot of work on that.... but don't let that influence your choice! :)

-Stan

==========================:trooper:

well it seems people are going for the stormtrooper one, i personally would like to see the shadowtrooper one with cloak...stan do u think u could find a way to have infinite force, and make the pauses between some force powers like push and pull = 0......for example if you set force mindtrick to level 4 and take control of desann or a shadowtrooper he has infinite force and can push and pull as fast as you can click......another great thing would be to make for speed in SP like it is in MP but faster, that distortion effect gets annoying but the trail is cool......

sorry for making a long list of stuff that would be fun, but i would have alot of fun with these changes, as would others i believe...and most of em should be rather easy :).....

for infinite force, like i posted before the force crystal or ammo_force give u limited full force, if that could be changed to last forever or if all force powers were set to take no force it shouldnt be too hard to do....

hope to see some of ur mods soon sound like theyd be fun

I've heard that in the original Jedi Knight you could choose between the light and dark side. If I'd of had the choice I would've become a dark side jedi. If the mod allowed you to play as Tavion (Desann probably a bit dodgy) then that would be great!

Hey folks...

I'm been tinkering with the model files... I've been trying to put Luke into SP. It's actually difficult. I have to convert a model file from GLM to MD3, I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that.

One thing about JKII that bothers me is the use of lightning and grip: two dark side force powers... If Kyle used the light side, why does he have access to those powers??

So far it looks like the Luke mod is in the lead... I was originally working on the Stormie mod. Keep voting!

-Stan Tencza

Would it bother anyone if the mod I make wouldn't replace voices in cinematic sequences? For example.... if I made a mod replacing Kyle with Luke, would it bother anyone too much if in the SP movies, Luke's voice would be Kyle's? Any input would be appreciated.

-Stan

===============================

i voted for the stormtrooper, just because im tired of the this good guy junk. really i would vote for a dark side mod where you are the darkside fighting against luke and those other punk rebels and lighties.

-Keto

Archived