Home

Star Wars: ressurection (Need Staff!)

Sketch_Fett

well since the Matrix ID got flushed do to copywright my project is shifted twards some idea i had for MOTS 3 years ago. this will tell the story of what happened to Boba fett after he was rescued from the sarlacc, the never ending story of a man who just doesn;t know how to stay Dead, if you wold like to help with this Bounty Hunter FPS please contact me at 42762855, ctsketch@hotmail.com subject "SWR" or just reply here.. I need

-Animators

-Skinners

-Modelers

-Compilers

-Texture artists

-Player model Creators

-Sound FX engineers

-Coders

is there a game for xbox or somethign thats bounty hunter based? itd be interesting to see how this would match up with that. i was just thinking how cool itd be if the game were on PC.

good luck in your search. im sort of busy at the moment, but i'll keep you in mind if things clear up in the future.

-Tems

yeah read that whole trilogy...and it would be impossible pretty much to make a mod that followed that and made sense...becasue well....read it and you would understand its just not very possible. However...you could always do a mod a few years before star wars even started (ep 4 that is) that is to my knowledge pretty undocumented. of course you could always do stuff about after the bounty hunter wars trilogy...but not years later...because he pops up again in books that i haven't even read...

Archived