Home

Superman cape screenshots

Lovett

The cape will be available soon, i have been busy working so not much time to spare but im working on a skeleton for the cape so when the wind hits it or you jump then the cape moves and waves about.

Regards

Tony.L

ahh yes my super saber ......im trying to do what you said make it a seperate saber now this can be done in 2 diffrent ways ...make a seperate folder called super cape then put everything from the main saber folder into my super saber folder then pack it into a pk3 file then load and what you should see there is ten diffrent sabers all the same 5 from default and an extra 5 for super saber

Regards

Tony.L

Dude . . .I had a GREAT idea. How about instead of saying it will be out tomorrow and then not releasing it "tomorrow" . . . how about you try this, don't set a release date until you can actually release it on time. I don't know about everyone else but I think that is a good idea.

Amzing work !! You seem to really know your stuff!

I am a newbie skinner myself, and have ran into a couple nasty problems...if I were to send a .pk3 or 2 to ya would you possibly please help me fix them on your off time? If not whatever, no biggy, just trying to get my skins off the ground.

Originally posted by D.L.

I don't think he should be able to fly.

Once Force Jump is at full, it's fine.

Cannot wait for this skin.

Will it be a combined download (saber and skin) or seperate?

As I recall the very original Superman character couldn't fly, he could just simply leap like with force jump.

No?

I really like how the cape waves back and forth, adds to the *realism* of jedi outcast. its pretty cool that it waves back and forth... I can't even make a model much less new animations but if I can get someone else to make models to work with then I'm happy. And just curious... are you going to make any different skins along these lines or other themes? :jawa:jedijawa::crawler::jaw2::eets:

NewBJedi . . . Superman could always fly dude . . . I don't think he did in the first comic though, but that was because he didn't quite have a hang of his powers. If you watch all 4 of the movies they are pretty acurate.

zeek2304

I'll ignore the comment from zeek2304

yes i have been working on a batman, supergirl, buffy the vampire slayer, and robocop,

just been a bit busy with work

Will do some more over the weekend.

Regards

Tony.L

P.s Send me the skin m8 i'll take a look at it

Lovetttony@hotmail.com

I'll be happy to help.

*DIES LAUGHING* :D :D :D

LOL that looks so funny seeing superman run around the massassi with a friggen SuperSaber in hand and a wavy cape.

Ahahaha what will they think of next.

But good job dude, looks great! Especially the "Super Saber!"

P.S.

Does he come with a super flying ability, laser vision, cold breath, the ability to see through walls, and leap buildings in a single bound!? Well, the bounding part you can but you need Force Jump :)

Archived