Home

Best map idea, EVER! Someone please make it!

hanksta2

I can't believe the developers didn't think of this map. Of all the great duel levels and enviornments they included in the game, I just can't believe this one isn't in there. Someone who is good at making maps, I don't care if it's a duel map or ffa or single player, someone needs to make the SARLACC PIT. Not the crapy special edition one, either. The original pit, without the stupid beak sticking out. You could include Jabba's sail barge and a couple skiffs if you wanted... Someone please make this QUICK!:deathii:

I suggested this. i was going to make it but someone else said theyd try their hand at it. if they dont do it then i sure will. i started making the sail barge and everything.

we'll see how it works out. ill start it in my free time and if no one else releases it ill release mine.

-Tems

I'll see what i can throw together in my free time.

Infinity: don't let the sails get you down. just think if they made it so it looks like the 'behind the scenes' pic on starwars.com. that'd just stink. patch meshes and the thicken command.

-Tems

To whoever makes this map...It would be cool if whenever you get within a certain range of the mouth of the sarlacc, it just sucks you in, like an airlock in space (if you bust the window it sucks you out). After passing through the mouth, the easiest thing would be to have the victim fall into a standard black bottomless pit and die. Heheheheh

I have been planning this for the last week, sketching, checking out resources, working out gameplay etc so....

...watch this space...!

(Actually, if it wasn't for the fact that I'm off to spend the weekend getting riotously drunk on my stag do in Madrid, you coulda had screenies by Sunday. But on monday, all being well, screenies of a smaller duel map may be posted.)

Dragon

Archived