Home

Jabbas palace - alpha download

danrobjim

Wow, it's coming along rather nicely. I remember a Jabba's Palace map on the original Jedi Knight/Mysteries of the Sith -- can't remember which, and this one's pretty good.

With a few of the suggestions, I'd have to agree. The corridors are too long, and there are too many cells.

I managed to work out how to move jabba's dais, but couldn't fall down the hole.

Looking good so far

i might bebale to make a jaba model for you,(once i get time..) im still not good at modeling, but i htink i can do the jaba , but not skinned or animated.. dont think it owudl work either, cuz it woudl require a custome naimation, and some1 with soft image XSI can only do that (35000$ + program!) the map loks good, i havnt downlaoded it yet, but the images look good!

Ok, here is a before and after screenshot of how I've been improving the lighting in the throne room:

http://www.geocities.com/jabbaoutcast/before.txt

http://www.geocities.com/jabbaoutcast/after.txt

The images don't look exactly the same as they do in the game, the section where Jabba sits looks brighter really, and the section on the left is a little darker.... anyway, let me know if you think this has the right 'feel' for the palace.

You may be able to see I've started putting in little bits of other detail too, but don't expect a beta version for a while yet, I'm having to fit in making this around college work which takes up a large portion of my time, but I'll keep you updated with new screenshots up until then.

Dan

oh and vegetak2k1, Jabba wouldn't need to be animated, with it being before a new hope there's no way I could have you fight him and win, as he needs to be alive for RoTJ. If you're still interested in doing it PM me, and I'll give you some details of what I would want

Archived