Home

Total Conversion

kobaltkreture

I think you are the first person, who would like to go medieval with JK2. At least I haven't heard anyone else talking about that yet.

I don't know. It's probably "easy" to make all those swords, but you can't exactly have Force powers and sleek acrobatics anymore, especially if your character is using an armor. Even, if he didn't, western people were not trained with martial arts in those days, so what TC probably needs most of all, is quite a lot tweaking when it comes to melee dueling.

I think, you better start whole TC yourself and gather people to help you with it, because that is the best way to achieve something YOU would like to see. First compile few skins to get used to editing, later you might wanna slow down speed of movement a little bit, because fights were not exactly THAT fast in those days even though warriors probably had good reflexes, add "realistic" dismemberment through console and blood, study botfiles, because you probably want to have NPC's helping you out during battles, etc. There's quite a lot work as you will see. ;)

BTW, you could have put that poll under this topic and not seperate them into their own threads.

Archived