Home

Any modeler wanna tweak chiss for me?? pretty please?

SEPtIc cHiLD

Workin on a new skin, ok it ain't exactly STAR WARS, started out as an attempt at Mr T but he's kinda turned into '70's cop show smackhead'....

dude1.jpg

what I really would like to finish it off is to reshape the head from this..

dude2.jpg

to something a little more 70's and bizarre like this...

dude3.jpg

Cool eh..well I find it hilarious anyway.

I try to dabble a bit with modelling but to be honest I'm totally hopeless. I don't think it would be to difficult for someone who knows what they're doing. It's the chiss model, just needs his head stretched a bit.

pm me or email obliviondude@hotmail.com if you can help me out. ta.

oh and what do yas think of the skin?

I'll start by saying the a pet peeve of mine is skins that don't gel with the style of the game. I can't tell you how annoyed I used to get to have to fight spiderman and scorpion from MK2 in a fantasy elf setting. ACK!

I tell you that to tell you this: I may not use it personally, but that's a nice lookin skin d00d

Septic - just a thought but if this kind of work comes naturally for you, you should offer to skin people's likenesses onto models for money. I for one would be more than willing to Paypal you some dough if you could skin something of that quality with my face on it... Name the price, man!

nah DNA can you read man? It ain't meant to be Mr T. I said it started out as Mr T...the model is too weedy to be Mr T and I woulda had to just paint the mohawk on his head which woulda looked crap. He's '70's cop show smackhead' now, in fact I think I'll make that the official title.

Archived