Home

Cairn Secret?

TheJonathan

There is this crate or case or whatever in the corner of the area where you have to go to the two small rooms to flip the switches on so you can proceed to the room that you get to the elvators from (the elevators that end the first Cairn area).

These crates or cases have this blue icon painted on them twice on each side (looks like a key pointing down to me) and my cross hair gets that 'force overlay' to let me know that I can do something with the force to it. I tried all of my force powers and nothing happened.

I then left the room to look for any other clues and when I came back, the crate had moved from the corner (it's original position) to the middle of the room.

Anybody know anything about this? :confused:

If I remember correctly, the crate you refer to looks like some Helium tanks, or something. I also believe that they are in the room that you wind up in after going through the ducts, shutting off the force fields, etc. I also noticed that you could use the Force on it. I was able to pull it from the wall and then push it down the ramp. I think that the computer was thinking when you tried to move it and then when you came back it had moved, Anyway, that aside, I believe that moving the crate serves a couple of functions. First, it provides a means of getting back up into the duct work (notice it's right under the hole). Second, it could be used as a barrier to hide behind and shoot at the Stormies as they come into the room. Beyond this, I have no idea what they actually do. Hope this helps.

I really don't think that's it.. or if it is, it's a glitch in the game because my computer hasn't hiccuped even ONCE with that game (my system is a recent bleeding edge of technology build). I've seen those containers elsewhere and they don't seem to be 'force sensitive' in those other locations. I really would like to know what the 'intended' purpose there is.

Archived