Home

Check out my map, but please be gentle...

Wired

I've been working on a map and was hoping that you all could spare some time to check it out and maybe come with a few suggestions. Anyway here's the link to the images:

My Jedi Knight map pictures

Just a note, I know it's small but it's intended to be a small FFA or/and a Duel Map. I really wanted a Duel map where you had some space to move around on, so the idea for this map came to mind.

Well actually it's an old idea, I wanted to make a map like this for Duke Nukem but since the editor was crap that idea never came to be.

Thanks, but as for getting it you'll have to wait for a while... work in progress.

The hardest part is to make the "level walls" I was thinking of mountain walls or something but it just didn't look good. Other than that I still want to add more details to it and so on.

A totally unrelated question: What command do you use to show what fps you're running it in? I know about r_speeds 1.

I've been working a bit on the map and after I spent to much time on the compile (1 hour and 42 minutes, which makes no sense since the map isn't all that big yet and I'm on a 1.7GHz p4 with 512 megs of memory... Anyone here having the same problem?)

Anyway here they are, take a look and gimme some suggestions...

Updated Pictures

Archived