Home

Light Side Jedi Clan

Reverse

Hello all.

as you can see, JKII MP has an ever growing amount of Dark Jedi. Often times i am the lone Light side jedi in a game. I have a preposal, starting an all light side jedi clan to defend the innocent for the tyranny of the sith.

IF AT ALL INTERESTED IN STARTING A LIGHTSIDE JEDI CLAN, EMAIL ME PROMPTLY!

Reversal@c4.com

Originally posted by Reverse

Hello all.

as you can see, JKII MP has an ever growing amount of Dark Jedi. Often times i am the lone Light side jedi in a game. I have a preposal, starting an all light side jedi clan to defend the innocent for the tyranny of the sith.

IF AT ALL INTERESTED IN STARTING A LIGHTSIDE JEDI CLAN, EMAIL ME PROMPTLY!

Reversal@c4.com

Too bad light side REALLY SUCKS! Good luck though :)

Don't get me wrong, however, I am all for improving light side!

I play both sides, and I must say that this game is remarkably balanced in most respects, and that includes force powers. I enjoy playing the light side of the force (it does not suck, if you can't use them well, its lack of skill, not programming) and might be interested in your clan.

darkblade, right now the clan is not even started, there is no name, but once we get enough members, and get communication established, we will vote on a name. We will work out the custom skins idea in a later date ;)

knights of alderaan eh? sounds pretty cool, but this is something that i want to do, like create a whole new clan, thx for the link though, im going to check it out

Reversal@c4.com

hey there, im a converted darksider, and i must say the lightside is indeed good

I'd be willing to join the clan, though i warn you now that running a successful clan takes a lot of hard work, i used to own a CS clan (was up for 3 years) before i couldn't stand it anymore and left, after that the clan dispanded

I'd rate my skills at above average, though im not singing my own praises, im a 56ker and i can help with web design, web space, ftps and all manner of internet things...

I'd like to ask a few questions, do you plan on matches? do you plan on owning a server? where are u based, im in the UK and if its a fair distance (over 2 +- GMT) then i shall pass on it

InSoMnIaC

Originally posted by insomniology

hey there, im a converted darksider, and i must say the lightside is indeed good

I'd be willing to join the clan, though i warn you now that running a successful clan takes a lot of hard work, i used to own a CS clan (was up for 3 years) before i couldn't stand it anymore and left, after that the clan dispanded

I'd rate my skills at above average, though im not singing my own praises, im a 56ker and i can help with web design, web space, ftps and all manner of internet things...

I'd like to ask a few questions, do you plan on matches? do you plan on owning a server? where are u based, im in the UK and if its a fair distance (over 2 +- GMT) then i shall pass on it

InSoMnIaC

hi inso m8. you intersted??

Since your my padawan ;) i cannot just let you go!!

i could help you guys tho...

Archived