Home

Lady Sith/Update

CheshireKat

Originally posted by Leagle

None of them did, in fact, I bet they held their breath, at least during launch.

Yep I think kyle, and company are really out of shape compared to movie jedi, and such.:D But I would recomend like I said Just the pain sounds, and non of that grunt crap.

Heck I might disable some sounds on my skin I am doing, if I knew how.:(

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, we were supposed to have an ingame test version today, but Jedi Outcast is not a friendly game to model for.

So We are working out the bugs as we speak, but If all goes well You can expect her withing two weeks or sooner. Once we have her ingame, It's just a matter of tweaking.

Haven't had time to mess with sounds yet, but I'm hoping to find a girl with a cool voice do some originals, perhaps Hellchick will. Gotta get on it though.

Next couple days???

It really depends...

Originally posted by Dark_One

This may be none of my bussiness but why does raven want to test them???

PS will the jetpack have an animation when Boba/Jango jumps like the Boba model in Q3A ?

Wrong thread chipman!

Not a problem Dark One. I thought it was funny...

Anyways, Spacmonkey got her ingame now and we're just tweaking her and then there's some SKin touchup and sounds to add...

"Won't be long now said the Butcher as he dropped the Cleaver in his Lap..."

Edit/Leagle Raven's running through his Tutorial, because they want to add it to the next tool release.

Archived