Home

Poll: The Strong, Silent Evil

panacea

Which is the coolest strong, silent, evil character?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the coolest strong, silent, evil character?

• Boba Fett
    • Darth Maul

One: The cookie jar above made me loose all respect for Maul, and Two: There are a whole family of "strong, silent" Fett's starting with the biggest bada$$ of them all: Jango. It's the helmet, it's got to be the helmet. The Fetts always get their man. Maul doesn't.

BTW: I haven't seen ANH or ESB yet, the only time a saw Boba was when he got killed by a blind man.

Put the mouse down and go rent them now. Better yet go buy the DVDs.

I stopped counting the Special Edition when I realized there was a MUSICAL NUMBER in RotJ

There was always a musical number in ROTJ. They just changed the music for the SE. Personally I liked the old one better. Yub-yub.

EDIT: As for the original topic. Boba gets points for class and mystery, but I've got to hand it to Maul in the style department.

There was always a musical number in ROTJ. They just changed the music for the SE. Personally I liked the old one better. Yub-yub.

There used to be a few seconds of puppets moving around to a good song, now there is a full on musical number.

This is my attack (don't take it to seriously) on Boba Fett from a different thread...

Boba Fett, who is supposed to be fighter extrodinaire got taken down by a lucky shot...c'mon, I mean that's just sloppy, sure, it could happen to you or I, but to someone who's supposed to be a badass? Apparently he doesn't know how to guide the rocket pack... Seriously, the guy is just eye candy--we see him in action one time and he gets taken down by a crippled guy without any cool armor, and he never does a good job of taking on Luke, he tries to snag Luke and Luke cut's his little rope.

I think Boba Fett's real backstory is that he's a daddy's boy how tries to build off Jango's rep, but he's really a screwup, remeber Darth acting so condecendingly to him? He treats him like a foul-up that he has to put up with cause his dad helped create the Empire...I mean, he treats everyone else like they're good, but he feels the need to tell Boba Fett not to vaporize the prey.

The way I see it the 'tracking' he did in ESB was just dumb luck--see, the Imperials played a practical joke on him and made him park his ship in with the garbage, and when they dumped the garbage we miss some Fett dialogue: 'Jeepers, all of these other bounty hunters are just floating away, I'll follow that guy...it must be Bossk, he's goooooood'

lol...

Archived