Home

Mod Idea

Master Rooster

I have a fairly obvious and cool idea for a mod which no other game could do well.

19th century China (as in films set then, not reality. We all know everybody could fly back then don't we?)

Stop the swords glowing, add in kicks and things a la opera (stunning hl mod: www.opera.redeemedsoft.com )

The force powers could be altered to make them more suitable, throw in some new models (all the actors who've portrayed Wong Fei Hung?) and build some maps with old textures, and anything else that strikes the mod makers' fancy.

It's just crying out to be made, and JK2 is the ideal game for it. There's a big cult audience waititng to play it. I just don't know who they are.

Yeah... could deffinitely be cool. I also thought that this game lends itself really well to a Highlander conversion. I mean... come on. Cut the head off and then lightning would stream out into you... could have a sort of survivor type mode where you get more life after you win a duel and maybe better "powers." Like you would be able to jump farther or whatever... I dunno. Just a thought.

Archived