Home

Version 106 of my animation mod...adds bowing and laughing animations to SP

Irimi-Ai

some of you have been following this on the other post, but that one is getting too long, so i'm starting a new thread. my newest version of my mod adds a laughing animation with sound (your character points and laughs), and a bowing animation with sound (your character goes to one knee and says, "may the force be with you" and stands back up). hopefully, this one is the first step towards getting the animations in MP. that way, those who want to use the "-SC-" can bow, and those who don't can point and laugh. i also fixed some sound issues.

for now, these two only work in *SP*. so, please do not post complaining or asking how to get them to work in MP. hopefully, that's in the next version. for those who don't know all the other stuff in the mod, read the readme or check

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45115 for details.

to get these to work you *must* follw the instructions in the readme. since it tells you what to do in the readme, i won't be wasting space here going over them.

for those who i've been emailing my mod to, you will get this one today. for others, i will submit it to massassi, jediknightii.net, and modcentral. however, last time i submitted my mod it never got posted. i followed all the submission procedures, but i don't know what happened. hopefully this one will get posted.

Irimi-Ai

*update* massassi has it up.

Heya, again...

I've been trying out your previous versions of your mod and they really rule. Dunno if you have me on the list of people still or if you just haven't sent out version 106 yet, but my e-mail is ravenscale@hotmail.com

My apologies if you've sent it to me already, perhaps hotmail is just being it's bugged up self today or something...I dunno. Anyway, thanks again in advance and keep up the great work!

Signed,

Darth Entreri

sent. please give me feedback. this mod will be better the more feedback and suggestions i get. i've got lots of ideas of things to do. some it's a matter of time, and other's it's a matter of choosing what gets added since it can't all be done. let me know what you think and what you want!!

*update* 7th Jedi: your email was returned to me saying you are over quota. i tried. if you have another email address you want it sent to, post it here.

Irimi-Ai

Archived