1. 1. What kind of maps do YOU want?

• Free For All
    • Team Free For All
    • Capture the Flag
    • Duel
    • other (put your idea in a post)

I have an exellent idea!!!!!!!

Make the Duel of the Fates map!

With the hangar, the big room with the bridges and in the end, the place where QuiGon confronts Darth Maul!

Please make this brilliant map!!!!

I would be SO happy!!!!!!!!

"May the Editor be with you":saberb: :dsaber::saberg:

I'd like someone to make a Duel map based on when jabba is going to throw Luke, Han Solo and his pals into the maneating hole, you know when they are on this vehicle and are about to be thrown in. Sorry I'm no Starwars maniac, that's the best I can do explaining it...

How about a FFA map of the cloud city landing pad with the millennium falcon on it. You could have a small control room off the landing pad, and the falcon could have a full interior. :D

Thats what I'd like to see. :fett:

Comments on your ideas (in order):

The endor shield generator map is an excellent idea!

Duel of the Fates is very possible.

The Sarlacc pit? Maybe if i can get a set of tattoine textures *hint hint*

Be more descriptive please.

i could make the landing pad, but the millenium falcon would have to be made by a modeler, soz.

Here are my ideas for some maps.

1. Kessel spice mines. (Jedi Academy Trilogy)

2. Maw instalation. (Jedi Academy Trilogy)

3. wookie homeworld , can't remeber the name.

4. Vong worldship. (New Jedi order series)

5. Exar Kuns Temple on Yavin. (Jedi Academy trilogy, I,Jedi)

6. Jedi planet of Ossus. (Dark Empire 2 graphic novel)

7. Inside a Katana Fleet Dreadnoght. (Thrawn Trilogy)

8. Cloning chamber from the thrawn trilogy.

9. Surface of the Death Star.

10. Imperial Palace. (lots of star wars books)

-Royal

HI out there

the falcon landing map is a real good idea can you explain it better. If it should be a multiplayer map please tell me where the confront zone should be. For the falcon you can you use the fighter of the beginnning of kejim_post. When I finished my ctf map i´m beginning to build this map so think quickly for good ideas for this map.

cya, and sorry for the bad english

Darkhold, I'm currently working on a map that's similar to what you describe, except a little more complex. I wasn't going to release it, but if there's some demand for it maybe I will. Should I post some screenshots?

I like your illustration btw. :)

If you would get ahold of me and we could talk about it that would be great. My freind, and I would apreciate it.:)

Heh yep thems my elite Photoshop 7 skills hard at work.:D

if you could contact me over aim, or msn/windows messanger that would be great if you would consider working on it.

my msn/windows messanger is the same as my email address in my profile, and same for aim except just Pikachusdead without the rest of the email junk.:)

Originally posted by Lord-Bluetooth

HI out there

the falcon landing map is a real good idea can you explain it better. If it should be a multiplayer map please tell me where the confront zone should be. For the falcon you can you use the fighter of the beginnning of kejim_post. When I finished my ctf map i´m beginning to build this map so think quickly for good ideas for this map.

cya, and sorry for the bad english

I was thinking more of a FFa map, much like..

**Spoiler**

When Kyle meets lando and they find his ship, how you can go from inside and see the controls ect., then go out and into the hanger bay.

Maybe have a few spawn points inside the falcon as to encourge fighting in the ship. Don't really have any more ideas right now, others can help think some up though. :D

:fett:

don't kno if you can do it but i really want to see these maps from jk recreated:

Purgatory (that would have to be the BIGGEST MAP I HAVE EVER PLAYED IN MY LIFE. I played it with six people and let me tell you we all got LOST!!!!)

Drazen Isle Type place (complete with interactive NPCs that respawn and stuff)

Archived