Home

Help On Cairn----

rasta man

Im stuck the part where there are the 8 or so elelvators and one is propped open. I went in there and jumped into a red room but nothing happens when you go into the elevator that is working. I am stuck. I need some help on what im doing wrong and how to get out of this level.

First, you need to be on top of the elevator. Second, I suggest only trying to get into opening when the elevator is moving down, because you have less of a chance of being squished. Now, after you move through the red tunnel, you need to get on top of the elevator. Next, face the rear (away from the elevator door), and look to the right. You should see an opening that you can crawl through to get to the next elevator. Now, get on top of this elevator and face the front (where the door is). Next, you should see a small opening that you can crawl into. This is rather tricky since you can fall to your death. Here, I suggest crouching and lightly tapping the forward motion key ("w" is the default). If you don't make the opening, you'll just ride the elevator down and back up and try again. Once again, I suggest only trying this when the elevator is moving down. Anyway, crouch should keep you moving slow enough that you won't overshoot and fall. After you make the ledge, run and Force Jump across to the next elevator.

Archived