Home

wtf is DFA???

Borg3:16

Noooooo 1madlunatic just learn how to deal with those wacky people, get out of the way, come up beside them and decapitate them!!! Or use one of the other myriad maneuvers to end their DFA reign...just don't join the dark sidddddddddde :p

Originally posted by 1madlunatic

How do you perform a DFA move?

Cause ALOT of ppl do it online...most the time, its the only move they do over and over and get the top of the list!

So, I may as well try to fight back DFA vs. DFA

Heavy Stance

Jump+Forward+attack

OR

Forward+Jump+attack

Either will work, but I kill DFAers for fun. I find someone in a FFA game who does it almost exclusively and kill them each time they try to use it on me. It takes too long to recover from. As long as you are quick, you can dodge that attack and rip them a new one.

The only reason they are at the top of the lists is because they are preying on NOOBs. Anyone who has played the SP game all the way through can deal with a DFA attack.

One of my favourites is to have them line up, and just as they are about to jump equip the missile launcher and blow them away in mid-air.

OR

Grip 'em mid jump

OR

Push 'em mid jump

OR

Drop a Det charge right where you are, and when they jump, you jump and detonate.

All fun moves, but they make DFA'ers whine a bit.

You get used to it.

Guest HertogJan

I also find it strange that the HEAVY special is called Death From Above... I always thought that was the medium special...

The Heavy special should be called GJTYOWYCDYLAIEWWTLIOTG

(that means Giant Jump Toward Your Opponent While You Chop Down Your Lightsaber And It Even Works When The Lightsaber Is On The Ground, obviously)

Archived