Home

POLL: What Catagory Would You Pick As The Majority Of This Forums Members?

S!TH!NAT0R

Which would you say is the majority of JK2 Forum Members?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you say is the majority of JK2 Forum Members?

• Just plain trolls that feed on any content they find.
    • Just plain flamers that attack anybody.
    • Just plain self-proclaimed wanna be tech.game-experts
    • Quality members with expansive knowledge and JK2 Community support.

i think your classifications are a bit too... rash. just one positive option while the other 3 choices are negative.

since i'm not that long on this forum i don't know if it's really that bad around here (mostly flamers and so on), but i hope it isn't.

but from what i've seen so far, i fear that you were right in making 3 negative options. very often i've seen flaming, impolite behaviour and such thing, but also polite and constructive criticism and i think that "civilized" people predominate this forums...

My, my, my, aren't we a bit petulant? Calm down dude, most of them are just kids. Me? I'm here because there's nothing else to do. And obviously the last choice doesn't apply to you, for you have nothing "worthwile" on this thread, so which of the first three are you?

I think this thread was a mistake because it leaves openings for dumb posts like Mr. White. Those like Mr. White take great pleasure in flaming each and every post and poster to make themselves feel powerful and superior. Participate in the discussion or dont. If you dont like it then dont post and it will go away sooner or later. Outsmart the message board, thats what I say.

Between this and the Age poll, S!ithinator, I would think you are obsessed with the horrible condition of the forums around you. :rolleyes:

Whenever I've dropped by here, I seem to see you complaining about trolls and the like. For pete's sake, stop it, and since you boast about your age, act it...

Archived