Home

Console commands

Silver Surfer

Can some one please give me all the console commands for multiplayer and commands for models and moves in multiplayer please. The reason i want these is i have seen normal players being able to change name colour change the model colour and style do different moves get rid of their heads headless players so can someone please give me all the avaliable console commands to jediknightii multiplayer thx bye.

Ok but i want to know things like changing into wierd and different model colours like the reborn ones and losing yr head on kyle katarn and lying on the floor wierd console commands that are specific to jk2 characters and that aren't in cmdlist

Hey guys i notice that in the screen shot on jedi knightii.net i see an enemy stormtrooper being slashed in half, now i don't know if that is in single player or multiplayer but the most i have ever done is chop someones arm or hand off. Could someone pls tell me how to chop off enemies heads and different body parts cause i can do is chop off a arm and only in single player thx cheers.:confused:

Easy. Activate cheats on the cosole by typing devmapall then type in g_saberrealisticcombat 1 . You can go up to 3 but I haven't figured out what that does. You can cut in half, legs off, below the knee off, hands, half arms, arms, and heads. Have fun hackin up stormies!!

Archived