Home

jk2:my duel score

ninelives

Now, what is more hilarious, that he's proud of winning when he has 5 ping and everyone else had 300+ or that he actually registers and posts a 10/0 duel score on these forums?

Yey people lets spam the forum with our 10/0 duel scores (The ones of you who save em :rolleyes: )!!!

I was down to 10 health, the other guy was down to 5. We were tied at 2-2, this was the deciding match. We threw sabres, dodged swings, did some crazy acrobatics - All riveting stuff. Finally he takes a swing at me, and I just get a swing in catching him in the stomach. Great fun :)

It's a pity that most duels are over pretty quickly now (usually with me short of a limb or two).

Wiinning by 10? Bleh. Were they all good duels?! Evenly matched?

Originally posted by SPY_jmr1

hey 7! wasssup????? long time no see...

maybe we can have a dual sometime?

edit: wait "ninelives" i think i have played this clown.... no mr. big stuff, imho.

for your info, this is only my second day of playing.

Originally posted by ninelives

for your info, this is only my second day of playing.

Just wondering, how did you get a 5 ping? Was it your server or were you playing on the server itself? Directly connected?

Or do you just have a REALLY fast connection. Please tell all.

Also, for those who don't know, often times admins do NOT have 0 pings.

Originally posted by Johner

Just wondering, how did you get a 5 ping? Was it your server or were you playing on the server itself? Directly connected?

Or do you just have a REALLY fast connection. Please tell all.

Also, for those who don't know, often times admins do NOT have 0 pings.

I am on cable, both my PC and ISP's server are located in Singapore. This is a small country, therefore internet gaming is very fast.

I don´t want too brag (Ok maybe alittle) but i have gone 10/0 in duel games so many times i´ve lost count, and most of them are No force saber only and i use mostly medium stance.

Oh yes and vs people with the same ping (or lower than me). It´s not hard you just gotta practice and get your timing in. then you can beat anone.

Originally posted by Jeffie

I don´t want too brag (Ok maybe alittle) but i have gone 10/0 in duel games so many times i´ve lost count, and most of them are No force saber only and i use mostly medium stance.

Oh yes and vs people with the same ping (or lower than me). It´s not hard you just gotta practice and get your timing in. then you can beat anone.

Aight ... its ALL about timing ... you can know all the moves but if you suck at timing u aint going nowhere ...

oh well come back when you have a really impressive score :D

Archived