Home

jk2:my duel score

ninelives

When scores like that happen, one of two things should begin.

1: Find another server. When you're good enough to do something like that consistantly, it's time to move on to see who else can show you your mistakes.

2: Offer rematches, and lots of them. This mainly goes for FFA. If you find that people are specifically targeting you because of your performance, it's because they think they know how to beat you. Let them test the theory and see if they get better. Nothing is funnier than when people start arguing over who fights you next. :D

Originally posted by ninelives

I am on cable, both my PC and ISP's server are located in Singapore. This is a small country, therefore internet gaming is very fast.

Apparently it wasn't very fast for your opponents. Attribute your score to part luck, part lag, and perhaps some skill.

We will never know (and neither will you), unless you play against opponents with a similar connection speed as your own.

This thread goes nowhere. I just feel happy or great to have such kind of score only in day 2 of JK2. I am not trying to say I am great or what-so-ever.

Look at all the replies! Man, relax.

Mod, feel free to close this thread. It is useless for this thread to go long winded. This is just a screenshot, no point arguing who is good or lousy.

Period.

Archived