Home

Help - Cant Find Reelo

Epiz

Ok - I think the name of the map is Hideout.

I cleared most of the map, to the point were there is 3 big trash smashers and few ways around the place, guard asks for password but you always get it wrong. Few tunnels here and there.

Know were im at? K, now how i get pass this stage? There is 2 rocks that seem to lead the way by push/pull but i dont believe thats the way since i cant get by. Looked for other passages like vents and such, still stuck.

Plz help ;)

You need to find the one compactor that does NOT have a garbage bin under it. You have to jump up, and then IN to that smasher and out the other side.

This will lead you to a bottomless room stacked high with crates. Navigate your way past there, around the ramps, and then DOWN a long switchbacked ramp. You'll see the other cart that has been blocking you pushing the other one on the far side.

Pull that cart towards you, then head all the way BACK to that first cart, the one you pushed that just "bumped" against the other cart ahead. Push it again, and it will move out of the way so that you can get down a side tunnel.

If you want more on this level, read on.

After you go through the tunnel as described above, you need to head down these hallways, past the sniping Rodians, and up the other side. You'll see an open space on your right with some crates, we'll be coming back there. Keep going up the ramp, look for a grate in the wall on your right. Get in that grate and go to the end, look down through the bars. There's an explosive crate there, blow it up.

Now go back down the ramp to that open area, kill whatever is in there, and open the locked door. On your left should be a hole in the wall from the explosion of that crate. Go in there, and you want to head DOWN the ramp to find the prison level where you will find the level's secret guest star, AND the password to give the security eye...

After that, it's up to you.

Archived