Home

cool new mod!!!!!!

Phillio

I have made a mod that, I think, is very cool!!! It makes it so that all stormtroopers are now rebels, and rebels are atormtroopers..

kyle=desann

jan=tavion

worker=prisoner

jedi=reborn

shadowtrooper=jeditrainer

officer=monmothms......lol......

thats mostly all......im submitting it to JKii.net now.....

What do you people think of it??

THX for advice!

My file has now been lowed from 18.9MBs to only 2.30MBs!!!

(I have submitted file but jkii.net hasn't responded...:(

Also, sorry to say, this mod does change only the models.....i don't know how to do anything fancy. I do have to say I like this mod and so do my friends.

(This is only my first mod!!!!)

PLZ keep the feedback coming so i may be able to expand this...

Hey man, I think its pretty cool. I will download it when you put it up. Most of these people do nothing themsleves yet make criticism which is anything but constructive.

Maybe you could change some of the music so it is the Sith theme or the Imperial March or something like that?

PS> Can you upload the file somewhere else? jkii.com are down at the moment. Thanks.

Originally posted by UniKorn

I suggest the persons complaining about how it sucks show us something real cool of the stuff they are coming up with. At least this guy gave it a go.

Patience.

'Sides, I defended the poor bastard. To a point, but still...

I have 2 things to say. 1 is that none of the sites I sent my mod to (http://www.jediknightii.net http://www.jk2files.com and http://www.massassi.net) haven't replied or posted it. 2, I have noticed that the monmothas (used to be imperials) have 2 faces. Is there a way to fix this? It only happens with the imperial officer and imperial commander, the regular imperial is ok.

Badmouthing other peoples mods isn't the way to encourage development and more adventurous mods.

He said it was only his first mod and I say good luck to him.

The sites probably haven't responded yet because they're so busy, not because they don't like it. They seem to put up all that they get (in due time)

Keep up the good work, Phillio :D

theres probably heaps of people who would think this mod was really cool and download it

admittedly its pretty easy to do but heaps of jk2 consumers couldnt be bothered doing it themselves or dont know how

just cause its not some amaxing new "play as bugs bunny and all the stormtroopers are elmer fudd" mod or something doesnt mean people should put crap on it

-patch

Don't dis this guy I for one would love to download the mod. I have been trying to change Kyle to a Jeditrainer with no success.

I like the singleplayer mods best and I have been checking back at all the JK2 sites all day waiting for this one. It seems that Jediknight2.net has been down and jk2files.com is down and jedi-outcast.com ain't posted much recently!

Anyways good luck to ya and keep up the good work.

Originally posted by 22_InFeRnO_22

Thats a pretty crappy mod idea... got my hopes up for a new model/map/some sort of real mod....

I doubt anyone will download that

Don't be so hard on the guy. Everybody's gotta start somewhere.

If you think it's such a "crappy mod idea" then mod something yourself then.

Archived