Home

making bot files (.aas?)

reasonable

Well their is no .aas file in JK2. The .aas is an Elite Force extention, sorry. I think the file needed for bot-support is the .wnt file find in the botroutes folder... for now their's no software, ressources or explanation about .wnt making...

So we cannot make real bot support for now, I hope some programer wizzard will make a tool like BSP to AAS (tool for EF) soon. :bdroid2:

yeah I tried that

I got the Q3 editing tools and tried to make an .aas file for my bsp, and then I was gonna just rename it to .wnt and see if it worked, but bspc isn't compatible with JKII bsp's

although...

thinking about it now, if someone had the basic structure of their map complete, and made the .aas file from Q3, renamed it to .wnt and then finished the map bsp in JKII it MIGHT still work, since the coordinates for the basic structure should be the same

just a thought.

I don't have Quake3 or other Q3 engine games so I can't try it out, someone else will need to.

the purple one

I got a map made for Elite Force and JK2 (mock-arena). I try to take the .aas from the EF version, renameing it to .wnt and put it in the JK2 version: it didn't work... :( (I'm not surprise)

in the console I got this message:

"route file exceeds maximum length"

I don't know what to do with that... :(

Archived