Home

stuck on level one

gavan

I just started playing SP and I'm stuck on a jumping puzzle in the first level in what looks to be a some kind of hanger. I push a botton and all these walls pop out of the floor, and I'm tired of jumping. So Can someone tell me how to open the lock door in that hanger room please, thanks :confused:

I assume that you're in Kejim_Base. This is the level after you enter the colored codes into the computer console, etc. I also assume that you're in a room that has these blocks come out of the floor. There are three doors that lead into this section. One is where you came in. The second is along the same wall, but locked. The third looks like the entrance to a turbolift. Now, this room serves no real function other than to give you power-ups. The cubes are so you can reach the powerups. The doors allow access back to this room. That is, they are not the way you need to go; they are locked, but later on you will be able to unlock them. What you need to do is to go back to the room that has the icy water (it's connected to the room you're in). Look at that cylindrical structure in the middle of the room. There's a door on one side that you need to go through. Then, just follow the path around.

MasterJoel is correct.

The door you want is in the cylinder in the middle of the room. From where you came into this room originally, it is directly opposite you and on the first level.

Since you're already where you can hit the button to change the training room (that's what it is, by the way), that door should already be open.

I think I hit 3 of the buttons that made blocks move in the Kejim jumping puzzle. After I hit the third button, I said, enough of this sh@t - I couldn't use the powerups anyway. I never figured out what the cylinder was in the middle of the room - if you're talking about what I'm thinking. I was looking at it from behind a window with two buttons in front of me. I hit the 2 buttons but don't think I ever figured out that did or what the purpose of the glass cylinder with the crystals(?) in it did. It didn't stop me from going forward so I said screw it and moved on.

Can anyone tell me what that area was all about?

Archived