Home

Right before the second encounter with Reelo ... *spoilers*

tempest8008

Did you activate the fueling consoles? The consoles where the fuel goes into the "Lady Luck" via the big hoses? You have to use each of those to activate them and THEN go outside and activate the controls on the tank.

Also, did you go through the scripted part where Lando talks about the ship needing to be fueled? Lando should be onboard the ship by that point, if he isn't, something funky has happened and you may need to re-load from an earlier point.

Did you open the roof first?

That could be your problem, after you pump the fuel there's a scripted part saying how the roof needs to be opened next.

If you opened the roof first, you may have confused the game...

Question #1: Is Lando still alive?

Question #2: Have you tried "using" the symbols on the tower outside? Also remember, that you need two different symbols: one for each hose that's pumping fuel to the ship. I don't think that JM difficulty should be substantially different from the walkthroughs. So, I guess my advice is to double check that you changed the symbols on the big tank outside the hanger so that you have one symbol for each hose being fed to the ship.

I also have heard that if Lando dies that the game will screw up.

Hope this helps.

I've got another question:

Have you gone into the grates in the hanger? You need to switch on the fuel. There are two grates; one on each side of the hanger. One is "obvious", and the other is hidden under a crate that you can Force Push. Each grate leads to a room with 5 switches. 4 are the same, while the 5th activates the fuel. The 4 switches are divided into two on each side of a pipe-looking thing. After you hit those 4 switches, hit the last one. Lando will say, "That's one" after the first one and "Good work" after the second one. You should then be able to operate the switches on the tank. Give it a try and let me know how it works.

Archived