BacMeth

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the black thing is the invisible saber.. it shouldnbt be there

but the engine is a bit messy sometimes... just restart the game

this should help.. if not then get a new graphics card driver

EDIT: oh and plz download it again... added single player support

i'm sorry but i didnt change the filename... i'm gonna do this for future updates...

ok i played a lil bit.. and i noticed one thing is really missing.. the blur...

toolboi? plz try to add this :)

Ok, Im gonna try to make a swoosh, but first I need to know what you did to disable them in the first place. I know that you replaced the blur glow/core files with blank black rectangles, but changing them did nothing other than create a black square around the guys hands when he throws the Katana... odd...

edit: NM, that was my own stupidity, I inserted some swooshes and forgot to save ;)

I have noticed that even in the original mod theres a black box around his hand when throwing the saber, as well as on the hilt. Whats odder is that with a blur rip directly out of my fork mod (just to get an idea of how it will look) you get a white... line for lack of better words in front of the tip of the Katana when swinging. Editing the blur (a quick touch up) to remove the front end of the blur had no effect on the appearance of the white line. Oh well, Ill work on it more when I get back...

Originally posted by Madjai

your readme says to place the folder in gamedata but it doesnt show up under "mods", is this just me or did you do something wrong?

hm it works for me...

make sure the folder named katana is placed in the gamedata folder... not the .pk3 file itself... and make sure the folder is placed in the gamedata and not in the base folder

hm okey... i'll include a how-to-use-for-single-player part in the readme...

if you wanna play in single player just copy the katanaXXX.pk3 into your base folder and play

if you wanna use the original sabers in SP then move it somewhere else (move it to another folder, for example create a folder in your base folder thats called 'removed' and move it into this one... move it back again to use it again)

EDIT: oh btw.. anyone willing to create an Katana server?

i'll soon get my own one... but it might take a while.. and i wanna use it online...

Archived