Home

stuck in bespin undercity

sean_ccc

I get to the room with 3 venitilation shafts on the walls and one in the center. I have checked out this whole room and all shafts for anything which would help, but no luck. So, I went through the vent shaft that brings me to that huge room in which I am at the bottom and I can't figure out how to go up from there. I have tried jumping to the very platforms on either side of the one you get blown onto but it doesn't seem big enough for me to land on. I am stuck, please help.

I dont know exactly which bit u mean bit if its the one im thinking of then heres how u do it,

if youve managed to jump and get blown to all the platforms spiralling up the walls and are at the top one then what u have to do wait for the air to blow and then jump into the wind and aim your jump to get right across to the other side of the chamber,whilst you are in midair hit force speed to make your jump further and reach the other side and voila ebjoy your first duel with a reborn.

Hope thats the bit u mean, if not write back and tell me more and might figure out where u mean.

:confused:

:D

Well I couldn't exactly figure out how to do what you said.

Here is what I have done:

I get through the room with that scientist and open those doors to run through the fire room. Then I up that huge shaft and enter the large area with the slow moving elevators and the red coils which hurt me, I get all the way to the top and go through that door into the room that I mentioned in the 1st thread with all of the pipes and 4 vent shafts. 1 of which leads me to a bigger room (the left one), another in a big loop dropping me back into the room of the center tube (center wall), and another which has some air flow but doesn't push me high enough to see where it would take me (right wall). I have been able to get on one of the pipes on the ceiling but that doesn't get me very far because the other pipes are to close to the ceiling.

Ok, I finally hit the first current and was able to make it all the way up to the top where i proceeded to get my ass handed to me by that dark jedi. I'll play with him for a while and see if I can learn something about fighting with lightsabers. Thanks for the help. If you have any pointers about lightsaber fighting they are appreciated.

Saber skills are a must-have later on in the game. It's your best weapon. And when you use the saber in conjunction with the force you will be unstoppable. Be careful not to charge in like MasterJoel said. Back up, get your bearings, then move in to try and deal out some damage.

Remember that force powers can be countered, do not rely on them, but use them to your advantage when you can. The instruction manual has some pretty basic saber moves already documented, you can learn many others just by peruzing these forums. Some work differently with certain saber styles, the three style being medium (yellow) quick (blue) and heavy (red).

All three have advantages and disadvantages, which you will learn as you go. But like I said check out the forums for some additional info. Good luck!:guard:

Archived