Home

Join the IRG today!

Smeagle

I think i signed up on the join page but I can't remember. I don't wanna submit twice and have that ruin my chance of getting in. Who can i contact to see if I submitted an application? Thanks

KDRendar

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You did fine your post is in the right place. but you needn't worry about having or wanting to post more than once.

We are a fun Clan, we are not strict in the least. We just want to make make friends and have fun.

Check for a responce to your post. it will give you a clue about what's next. but most of all make youself at home. Post messages and answer the other messages. Give your opinion. your a member right now, but you will be on the roster only when the roster keeper gets time to put you on it.

Sure just go here and give your e-mail address, ICQ # if you have one and tell how long you have been playing the game.

Then make mention what you hope to get from the Clan. Like I want to learn Saber tactics, or I need to get better at guns, or can someone help me with force powers?

It may take a few hours for someone that does what you need to see your post but it will happen. Just relax and browse the board and the web sites.

Members of the military division cannot participate in battles, inter-clan tournaments, ladders with the IRG name. If you wish to participate, you must be approved by Joren or в. You can however participate in friendly clan matches.

I dont understand this

• 2 weeks later...

Yeh some error keeps coming up when I put my email address so I can I just join some other way like post on your boards give all my info and such , ive been playing this game bout a week or 2 and im still a rookie that needs some training , ive always heard it was fun to join a clan and this one seems well organized so thnx for all your help and my email is donnamarshall@sbcglobal.net its under my aunts name but I got controll of it.

Archived