Home

Any of these Maps out?

ShadowCell

I have a few humble requests of all you smart people who are great at making MODs. I'm just barely beginning to learn how to make MODs of any kind, from skins to saber tweaking to maps (before you start throwing insults at me, bear in mind that we were all new to this at one point or another), but I've been looking for a list of maps and skins, mostly skins, and so far I haven't found any. Here's the list of the skins, if anyone has any information on whether or not anyone's working on it, or if someone's already made one of these, please let me know.

-Jerec Skin

-Yun Skin

-Sariss Skin

-Boc Skin

If anyone has any information regarding those four skins, please let me know. If I knew any more about skinning than I do now, I'd have already made the first two (don't know about Boc and his tentacles). Now then, here's another request. I have a slow connection, and the Force-abusers took all the fun out of whenever I could move in an MP match, so I've decided to make gauntlets from MP maps in SP to entertain myself. That's why I was very excited when JK2Radiant came out; it meant more maps, and therefore my little gauntlets would grow. Before I go on, I send my thanks out to everyone who's so much smarter than me and made all these maps (and skins, and all the other little goodies I've found). It seems to be the only thing keeping that Jedi Outcast CD from being lost somewhere in my desk. Anyways, now that the tools have been out I've been wondering if anyone's working on a few different maps I hoped to see. And here would be the list...

-the Valley of the Jedi (as in, where the big stream of Force power was)

-anything from the Doomgiver (that comm array code thing would be fun to fight in)

-anything akin to the Cairn reactor or assembly area

-a map of a part of the reactor Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, and Darth Maul fought in on Naboo

-the actual mines of Artus (as in, the tunnels in artus_mines)

-some kind of Imperial-based map with an AT-AT (this is probably going to be hardest, so I'm expecting to see this one the least)

Of course, if there's one or more of these already out, please let me know. These maps are the only thing keeping me from insanity so far, and I'd like some of these to complete my own little version of the game (a bunch of gauntlets arranged in order, very pathetic compared to the actual game). I'll go continue to learn about editing, and maybe someday I won't have to bug you all for this: I can do it myself. But until that time comes, I'd much appreciate it if you let me know about any of this. Also, as I continue to learn about editing, I'd like to know if there's a way to turn skin/bots into entities spawnable in SP. I'd like to make a gauntlet somewhere where you slaughter a bunch of Imperials and at the end is Darth Maul or something. And I'd also like to know if there's a way to create spawnable entites, as I was hoping to, if I got good enough, make some enemies from Dark Forces and Jedi Knight (I always wanted to fight a Dark Trooper with a lightsaber and behead a few Gamorrean guards).

And, once again, thanks to everyone who's so much smarter than me and made all these MODs that kept my sanity going.

I saw a Jerec skin (he had hair though) and a Sariss skin (though it was just Tavion with a blond wig and less makeup).

Why not try your hand at editing? Some of it you can do yourself.

Keep checking the news and files sections for your stuff! ; )

Archived