Home

double bladed lightsaber

datavsyoda

You can't get the double-bladed lightsaber (lightstaff) without cheating in MP and there is no way you can get it in SP maybe a little mod will make it accessible?

And if anyone is modding a lightstaff they probably will make a lightstaff saber handle not that dumb looking lightsaber handle with a blade on the end, and animation moves that will fit for the lightstaff.

yes in sp you have to name the level then type /THEDESTROYER supposedly that works : )

No, i'm sorry to say but that only works in MP. Doesn't matter what you activate in SP, even if you do devmap helpusobi 1,

you won't be able to get the lightstaff in SP. Unless a little mod is released

Simple, the reason you can't do it in SP is because chances are its encoded in the MP .dll files or the .exe itself. This is also gonna make it hard as h*** to put it in SP, since A) Raven has already said they arn't releasing a SP Code SDK and B) Its gonna take some serious .dll or .exe hacking to figure out how they did it.

As for the bots decoder, thats because single-player and multi-player are actually two seperate programs. The SP program file isn't coded to have bots.

Originally posted by Demyse

Simple, the reason you can't do it in SP is because chances are its encoded in the MP .dll files or the .exe itself. This is also gonna make it hard as h*** to put it in SP, since A) Raven has already said they arn't releasing a SP Code SDK and B) Its gonna take some serious .dll or .exe hacking to figure out how they did it.

As for the bots decoder, thats because single-player and multi-player are actually two seperate programs. The SP program file isn't coded to have bots.

there is actually a way to have bots in single player. i would have to check which mod i have but i can spawn luke, desann, lando, or i forgot the evil girls name, at any moment in sp. lando and luke also fight with you against enemys. you can spawn as many as you want at one time too. i've had like 15 lukes and 15 desanns fightin each other. crazy sh1t. if you want i can find which one it was.

there is actually a way to have bots in single player. i would have to check which mod i have but i can spawn luke, desann, lando, or i forgot the evil girls name, at any moment in sp. lando and luke also fight with you against enemys. you can spawn as many as you want at one time too. i've had like 15 lukes and 15 desanns fightin each other. crazy sh1t. if you want i can find which one it was.

Well it's cool to do that, but those aren't the MP bots those are the SP enemies and you can even fight luke or another Jedi by spawning 2 luke's and chopping one luke dead and suddenly the other luke will attack you, it's very cool to fight luke!

For People who don't know how to do this:

• Type helpusobi 1
  • Type npc spawn "x" (where "x" is a npc (enemy))

A few cool examples:

npc spawn tavion

npc spawn desann

npc spawn luke

npc spawn rebornboss

Few more enemies to spawn :

rebornfencer

rebornforceuser

rebornacrobat

reborn

luke

jedi

jedi2

jeditrainer

jedif

And ofcourse you could spawn some stormies and rodians etc. but i'm not putting up a whole list :p

Now i'll quit because this hasn't anything to do with editing :rolleyes:

Archived