Home

A 2nd Mara Jade skin... with a few probs

demajen

Ok, so I says to myself... How 'bout a Mara Jade skin... And now I sees that someone has done one already, I has to try and outdo ya... And enough of the silly speech.

Right...mara_eyes.jpg

Can you see what the problem is? Yep, it's her EYES. Anyone know how I can rectify this goggle look? For your info, the model uses the Tavion model, but without the silly feathers, and looks pretty damn nifty (in my opinion, obviously) in MP. But those eys are haunting me...

Second question. With this costume, Miss Jade-Skywalker is supposed to have a bandolier and shoulderpad. Now I know some of the other models have these, so if there anyway I can put them on the Tavion model WITHOUT just skinning it on. Waiting for feedback. If anyone would like to try the model, tell me and I shall put a link up on the web for you to try it.

- Ta very much, DEM@JEN

I took a guess as far as anything below the green leggings is concerned. I didn't realise that that isn't her canon outfit anymore... Hadn't seen the pics of her in her leathers... They'll come in a bit after I've finished the last bits and bobs on this one...

- DEM@JEN

The shirt looks kinda werid, but it looks pretty good elsewere. The face looks quite good. Mine will probably look goofy since I am painting all but the eye, and mouth area by "hand". I am going to go for of a less realistic look maybe.

You know, there was another Mara skin that was made a LONG time ago(as in, around the first week the game was out) but was never submitted to any major sites...I found it on some webpage I don't even remember now. Funny thing is, it's a great skin, but the team colors were messed up...had to tinker with it to get it working right, and even then it's just for my own little bot games. :D

So you know, the eyes look normal in game...the viewer just couldn't find the referenced eyes because I'm lazy and didn't unpack them for the shot.

marajade.txt

If anyone knows who made the skin, be sure to say so...because the author needs recognition.

Archived