Home

My Obi wan!

VEGETA2K1

Young or old ob-wan?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Young or old ob-wan?

• Young (staring in ep1)
    • Old (apears in Ep4)

Wll the models going along good, havnt had chance to do much work on it, but its getting there... i dont plan to make it work for single player as i dont know how, but if any one wants to they are free to do so, but it hink i should worry about getting it skinned, and in game first... i MIGHT make his saber, but it would be rather pointless, i only made 2 sabers and those where custom ones.. for a cutom jedi i ahve made.. one for jedi other for hell of it)

and ill make both ep1, ep2 models, dont know which one first..

also if u where talking to me about my typing, i just type with out care so it comes out liek crap.

I dont know if anyone has thought of this, but why couldnt you add the beard (ep2) as a separate surface? That way the model could be used for ep2 obiwan or ep1 obiwan, and with a different skin even ep4 obiwan. Further, if the hair was a separate surface than it would be a generic jedi male model or more specifically obi-wan

well does anyone know how to make these Obi-Wans usable in single player as a mod? so we can all kick the crap out of the empire as Obi. also it would tight to use that Vader model as Desann. i dont think it would be difficult from what ive seen people do so far with this game. hell i seen a mod that made all the bad guys good and vise versa......"This is our most desperate hour. help me Obi-Wan Kenobi..Your my only hope"

:ben:

I would really like to see a decent EP2 Obi-Wan. Of course, I think it might be easier to make one that most people think. The only real difference between EP1 and Ep2 is longer hair, a beard, and different color tabards, tunic and sash. His pants are the same color as in EPI. The head is going to be the tough part. For the rest, a simple color change for his tunic, tabard, and sash would be all thats needed.

Archived