Home

Skin help

DarkJediKnight

ok i am working on my frist full skin not just reskining somthing but my prob is that i did all the skins and change the model default file but it will not show up in game i dont know what i am doing wrong i got the icon file in there cant some one give me a guide or some thing that can help me

Here's a pretty good guide.

Aside from that, are all your files packed correctly? They should all be in a PK3 file with the proper subdirectories (i.e. \models\players\kyle\*.*), placed in the same folder as your assets0.pk3 and assets1.pk3.

yeah threre pack right i found out what i was doing wrong i was saving the icon file to the wrong file so when i made the pk3 file is was not in there now i will go kick my self for being stupid (darkjediknight goes and kick him self for being stupid)

OK, im in sort of the same situation, except a fair bit lower down the order....

I've reskinned all the .jpg files.....now what? I know about the "putting the files in the right directories" and all...but I'm stuck when it comes to the model default file and all the other "non-picture" files in the skins folders.

What do I do with the model.glm file and the sounds file and the model default file?

From a dumb ass.

Archived